Monday, 24 August 2015

Ready. Set. WRITE! 2015 #12

If you don't know anything about RSW, it's a summer writing intensive hosted by Jaime MorrowErin FunkKaty UppermanElodie Nowodazkij, and Alison Miller--click here for all the details. (Here are my first and last posts for RSW 2014, and first and last for RSW 2013.)





1. How I did on last week’s goals:


  • Complete a revision of (the manuscript formerly known as) THE QUIETEST KIND -- Almost, almost there. I have about a quarter of the MS left to read, then I'll have to transfer any edits across and I'll be DONE.


2. My goal(s) for this week:

  • Complete a revision of (the manuscript formerly known as) THE QUIETEST KIND.


3. A favourite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:


Choices.

4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:

Day job! I wish I could write all day and forget about having to go to work. It always feels like such an interruption to my writing-job time...if only it wasn't for the whole need-to-earn-money thing, right?

5. Something I love about my WIP:

Still pretty into the whole thing this week :)


See you next week! (Get ready for some nail action...)

1 comment:

  1. *cheers* Good luck finishing your revision, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete