Monday, 17 August 2015

Ready. Set. WRITE! 2015 #11

If you don't know anything about RSW, it's a summer writing intensive hosted by Jaime MorrowErin FunkKaty UppermanElodie Nowodazkij, and Alison Miller--click here for all the details. (Here are my first and last posts for RSW 2014, and first and last for RSW 2013.)





1. How I did on last week’s goals:


  • Complete a revision of (the manuscript formerly known as) THE QUIETEST KIND -- Almost there! I just need to do a final read through and add a few things in. Shine it up.


2. My goal(s) for this week:

  • Complete a revision of (the manuscript formerly known as) THE QUIETEST KIND.


3. A favourite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:


And if all that made her a bitch, then so fucking what? 

4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:

In the battle of bed versus writing...well, you know how it is.

5. Something I love about my WIP:

Right now? The whole messy, pretty thing :)


See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. The line you shared is perfection, Becky. Love it -- seriously. It reminds me of something I'd see in a Courtney Summers novel. Best of luck with your revision. I'm in the same boat this week. Hope you have an awesome one, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And if all that made her a bitch, then so fucking what?"

    Hell yes! Love the line.

    Cheering you on this week as you shine up the MS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finishing your revision, Becky! *cheers* And that line=fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this line! I'm with Katy, it totally reminds me of a Courtney Summers' book! Cheering you on for your revision! You can dooooo it!

    ReplyDelete