Monday, 18 August 2014

Ready. Set. WRITE! 2014 #11

{click here for all the RSW details!}


How I did on last week’s goal(s)

I wanted to figure out my ending and I actually did! Thank God. I also plotted out each scene I need to write to reach those magical words.

My goal(s) for this week

This week's goal is to actually, finally finish. As of right now I have six scenes (plus some other stuff) to write before I get there.

A favorite line from my story OR a word or phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised

       She strode over to the Camaro, raised up the board, and cracked it down on the right headlight. It shattered in an explosion of glass, raining out over the ground.
     “Jesus Christ!” Asshole One covered the distance to his car in a second, skidding to a stop before he hit the glass. “You psycho bitch!”
      “Oops.” Annabelle brandished her board again, turning to the others with a wide grin on her face. “My hand slipped.”


 The biggest challenge I faced this week

I have this thing called a job? And I, like, have to go to it, when I would rather be writing? So inconsiderate.

Something I love about my WIP

Girls being take charge and kicking ass.


See you next Monday for another check-in!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck hitting the end of your novel, Rebecca! *waves pom poms* You got this. Six more scenes to go, six more scenes to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY on having an ending planned out. I hope you finish this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... Jobs and families and basic human functions totally have a way of getting in the way of our writing, don't the? :-) Loved your excerpt, Rebecca. Totally made me laugh! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the excerpt! Annabelle sounds like someone I'd want on my side. Good luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck finishing your book this week! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your tweet last night! You finished! YAY!!! Go you! I hope this week continues to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete