Sunday, 15 September 2013

Things from NYFW

I probably don't need to tell you it's fashion week because nowadays you can't go anywhere without getting fashion week all up in your face. But it is, and I am somewhat of a...well, I like to daydream about being in a girl gang with Taylor Tomasi Hill, Miroslava Duma, and Emmaneulle Alt, is one way to put it. So now that London is up and running I thought I'd show you some things from New York that are super sweet. Because I know you're all so totally interested. Whatever, who doesn't like pretty clothes?!


{All photos taken from Style.com}


{J. Mendel}

Love that beautiful gold peeking through alongside that pink piping.

{Monique Lhuillier} 

Sweet detachable embellished collars at Monique Lhuillier.

Ballgowns = out. Bandeaus and full skirts = in.

{BCBG Max Azria}

As a winter girl, this is the kind of spring fashion I can get into. Sleeveless biker on the wishlist immediately.

{Erin Fetherston}

For the wood nymph in you--plissé pleats are always perfection.


{Marchesa}

For the gothic I've-seen-bad-things wood nymph in you.

I can't imagine how beautiful this is in real life! Stunning pearls and sheer and oh, just gorgeous.

{Altuzarra}

I'm in love with this simple top/luxe skirt look. And for us poor style mavens, this look is easily recreatable.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. Despite the fact that NY fashion week is in my backyard, I don't always follow. These dresses are gorgeous. I'm digging all the orange and I can totally get behind the sleeveless biker shirt look too!

    ReplyDelete