Monday, 24 December 2012

Holiday Road Trip (Part One)



Hey, it's Christmas week, and because YA Highway is awesome they have decided to do an extra super duper special Holiday Road Trip! Oh yeah. I've just come home from a day of family fun in London (so much food, so much noise) and what better way to wrap up Christmas Eve than with this post?



Today's Holiday Road Trip Questions Are:

Best Book Of The Year

IF I STAY/THE SCORPIO RACES


Most Unexpectedly Delightful Book Of The Year

THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT/SECOND CHANCE SUMMER/BEFORE WINGS



Book I Can't Get Out Of My Mind

CRACKED UP TO BE


Best "New To Me" YA Author

Courtney Summers I LOVE YOU you life ruiner.



Alright, off to get lost on tumblr and YouTube SYTYCD videos and fall asleep. Goodnight, beautiful people!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I loved The Scorpio Races!:) I've never heard of Before Wings before, so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out! I loved it :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Courtney Summers is amaaaah-zing. She definitely writes books I can't get out of my mind. And IF I STAY like freaking destroyed me. Have you read the sequel yet? SO GOOD. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, WHERE SHE WENT left me sobbing! I waited sooo long to read it just so I could emotionally prepare myself...like it mattered in the end.

      Delete
  3. I almost chose Courtney Summers for best "new to me" author! And I agree, THE SCORPIO RACES was ah-MAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was between her and Gayle Forman, and I thought, "Who makes me want to never write again more?" haha! I need to read THE SCORPIO RACES again, just to remind myself exactly how gooooood it is. Oh, Sean Kendrick. Sigh.

      Delete