Friday, 28 December 2012

Holiday Road Trip (Part Five and Final)

Ah, back to work today [insert sad face]. On the plus side, it offers me plenty of time to daydream and think about revisions and daydream...

Today is the fifth and final day of this Road Trip extravaganza, and hasn't it been so much fun? If only it was Christmas every week! (But no, I don't think anyone could cope with that.)


Today's Holiday Road Trip Questions Are:

Most Anticipated Book Releases in 2013



JUST ONE DAY (and JUST ONE YEAR)--hoping to love these ones just as much as IF I STAY and WHERE SHE WENT. I'm not even reading the chapters available online because I just want to devour it all in one go.



NOBODY BUT US--I've heard so many good things about this! Not long to wait, thank Jesus.




FAULT LINE--Can't WAIT to get my hands on this.


Most Recommended (By You)

IF I STAY. Yeah, yeah, you're sick of me banging on about this one, but it earned a place on my favourite's list and it made my heart hurt so much. Love.





That wraps that up...hope everyone enjoyed this! If you didn't, well--it's over now so don't worry. Ya scrooges.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about all of these, too! Although they didn't make it onto my list because I was a little preoccupied with all the fantasy and sci fi releases in 2013...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh If I Stay, I love that book so much. And Where She Went just ripped my heart out. Looking forward to reading Just One Day, the book's been on my shelf calling out to me but I just have to finish my exams first!

    ReplyDelete