Monday, 2 July 2012

Music Monday: Luxurious

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that this weekend I was watching the X Games.



The X Games is to me what beach volleyball is to straight men.



My heart truly belongs to this guy:


And those cuties would be Dylan Rieder, Nyjah Huston and Ryan Sheckler. You're welcome.


Onwards! Today was my first day of edits, which went brilliantly. (Was that before or after the hour-long nap I took? Hmm...) I think what I need is some music that I can groove to as I work. Cue Gwen:





Off to watch more Revenge...er, edit, I mean.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy in the first pic is really hot. Don't watch too many sports but I think I might start.

    Hey there! Saw that you followed my blog and just wanted to say thanks and that I'm going to follow your blog because you like Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, and Drake. Um, can we be friends?!

    Haha. Good luck with your edits! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er, YES! VD is the best! And thanks...off to a slow editing start but I'm sure it'll pick up soon...hopefully!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the eye candy. ;)

    Good luck with your edits. Have lots of chocolate on hand. (I know I always do.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having chocolate on hand is how I get through life, haha!

      Delete