Friday, 22 June 2012

Look around you, we are in Hades!

This post has nothing to do with writing but has everything to do with The Holy Trinity. (Heathers, Clueless, and Mean Girls, if you don't know.)(And if you don't know, WHY ARE YOU HERE? We cannot be friends.)

Photobucket


As we all know, Lindsay Lohan is on a bit of a trainwreck streak right now, and has been for the last however many years. Last week there was PANIC when she was discovered unconscious in her hotel room. (Don't worry, it was just "exhaustion".)(How come only celebs get "exhaustion"? You never hear about the woman over the road having to check into hospital for a night because she's suffering from "exhaustion".)(Wouldn't it be more fun if they were honest? "Sorry, such-and-such-celeb was caning it last night and went a bit too hard on the cocaine, but she'll probs be alright after she gets this IV put in." See? How much better is that?)

Photobucket
Exhaustion...sure.

Anyway...while I was stalking Twitter this girl I follow tweeted: "Nooo if Lindsay Lohan dies my childhood dies #parenttrap", (or something along those lines.)

But I was thinking about this while I was doing the washing up the other day, thinking "Forget about Parent Trap, what about Mean Girls? That's her trademark film, really. Or it's the film I think of when I think of LiLo...imagine if every time I watched it I had to think about her being dead, that wouldn't be cool. And it would be weird, because Heather Number One [Kim Walker from Heathers] is dead, too. So Alicia Silverstone should really watch out, because someone from Clueless - 


Brittany Murphy."


Photobucket
Do you see where I'm going with this? What if they're cursed?! What if Lindsay Lohan actually dies tragically young? One from each, gone. Maybe Heathers started it, what will all the murdering and such going on in that movie. And then what about the actresses from whichever future movie which will become "the new Mean Girls"? Well, my advice to all Young Hollywood girls is...don't take that part. It's cursed.


After all, Torrance did drop the spirit stick.*


Photobucket




*I've always felt that Bring It On is unfairly left out. "You are being a cheertator, Torrance, and a pain in my ass!"

And why yes, I did just learn how to put gifs in Blogger, because they were beyond necessary for this post...you're welcome!

7 comments:

  1. Hmm. . .Interesting.
    I've actually only seen Clueless of these three. (Sorry.) But I've always meant to see Heathers. I'll have to get on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that's alright...as long as you don't leave it too long to get to Heathers!

      Delete
  2. LOVE this trinity! :) And I agree, Bring It On is too overlooked. It's such a great movie. So is Not Another Teen Movie, and that one gets left out a lot because it's all sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it's about time the Toros get some respect!

      Delete
  3. I think you're onto something there! It's obviously a conspiracy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? But the real question is...who's behind it?

      Delete
  4. Hey I've given you an award from over at my blog! :)

    http://www.lifeisgood-forever21.blogspot.com/2012/06/another-award-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete